Monday, November 27, 2006

Rogue Santa's Private Reserve Ale

I finally got to visit the new Chandler BevMo and found it to be a pretty decent place to pick up beers. They were definitely highlighting their seasonals and I obliged them by picking up the Rouge and Anchor's winter ales. I drank one of each this weekend and I will start with the Rogue.

The night of Thanksgiving Eve, we ordered pizza and I decided to try out this Holiday seasonal to get me in the spirit. Nice dark color with a solid head. The head didn't go away the entire time I was drinking it, in fact one of my last swigs had a bit of the head still in it. The taste was big, perfect for winter. Lots of roasted malts with a great hop finish. Went great with the pizza, and I could have drank 2 or three.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home