Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween (or Colorween)

Last night marked my daughter Mary's 3rd Halloween (or as she was calling it Colorween). A great time was had by all. We set up a table at the end of the driveway to help lure kids into the cul-de-sac. I look forward to the time when Mary really wants to prowl the neighborhood begging for candy and I can sit at home, with a nice set up relax with a nice selection of beers. In years past, when we could toss Mary into a stroller, we roamed the larger part of our neighborhood and found that many of the houses were throwing parties in their garage or driveway for the parents while the kids did their thing. I am not trying to wish my or my daughter’s life away, and I enjoyed this Halloween, it just feels like I am ready for the next stage. Anyway, Matt and Teresa came over towards the end of the night and chatted with us for a bit and that felt like a holiday. For pictures :

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home