Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Whitest Kids U'Know

Since Rachel was born I upgraded our Cox Digital cable service to include all of the English speaking tiers. One of the finds I made was the Fuse Network which appears to cater primarily to college students. They have a number of interesting shows and cool movies, but my favorite thing is a sketch comedy show called The Whitest Kids U'Know. They are basically this generation's Kids in the Hall, except they are American. The sketches have about the same success rate as the Kids did, with huge hits and big misses. The Slow Jerk Sketch is an example of a great hit. I can easily see Dave Foley and Kevin McDonald watching Scott Thompson doing the action for which the sketch is named.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I love The Whitest Kids. If you think the show's funny check out a free mp3 from their album at

http://www.whatarerecords.com/whitestkids/discography.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home