Monday, February 09, 2009

No Brewing & Killing a Keg

So I had originally planned to brew on Sunday, but I forgot to pick up water so no go. I did finish off my keg of Milk Stout on Sunday. It was a pretty good beer, with the only problem being some scorching that occurred during the boil which left some kind of break material in the finished beer that never dropped out. This leaves me with the mild and the red. My CO2 tank appears to be empty and I am going to blame this on the red being hardly drinkable at all. I am really considering dry hopping this beer to make it a bit more to my liking. I can't commit to brewing next weekend as it is Valentine's Day, but I am going to give it a shot on Sunday.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger wiggin said...

keg. make sure you check out your uncles blog. kitchenoflee.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home